This stainless steel is ideally suited for knives which require a resistance to rust.
- Hardness approximately 58-59 HRC
- Very high resistance to rust
- Very good to polish
- Best results on sharpness level B / C
- Recommended for outdoor knives, Campingknives, pocket knives, hunting knives, etc.
- NOT suitable for Damascus steel!
Info: The Steel is soft annealed and comes to us in big sheets (about 2x1m). The sheets are cut for us into stripes of 40 to 60mm. Because of the cutting process the steel may be a little twisted, but it is easy to bend it straight again by using your knee, a vice, or hammer and anvil.