KNIFE FIRE KITCHEN - FK 1
The FK1 from Fire Kitchen & the blacksmith called Schmiedeglut is THE eye-catcher at your next barbecue party! With its hand-forged blade, razor-sharp edge, unmistakable shape, rough forged scale and ash wood handle, the FK1 will serve you for decades! In the woods and fjords of Norway Fabian grills, bakes and cooks for his blog Fire Kitchen. His videos are inspiring millions of people on YouTube and Facebook. The Fire Kitchen is this knife and this knife is the Fire Kitchen, he says proudly, because this knife is not only Fabian's most important cooking tool for the preparation of steaks, fish and vegetables, but also firefighter and bush knife.
Product data / Scope of delivery:
- Blade steel: c75 Carbon steel (not stainless)
- Hardness: approx. 60 HRC Rockwell
- Blade finish: rough surface
- Blade length: approx. 8,26 in / 21cm
- Blade height: approx. 3,858 in / 9,8cm
- Back thickness: approx. 0.13 in / 3,5mm
- handle length: approx. 6,37 in / 16,2cm
- Handle Material: Ash
- Including our Satisfaction guarantee
- Before using the knife for the first time, wash it thoroughly under running water and with plenty of detergent or soap.
- The FK1 is a hand-forged knife made of carbon steel and therefore not stainless!
- The blade (especially the polished edge) gets a patina when used and turns dark grey over time. Please do not worry especially at the beginning, if the blade discolors - this is not a bug but a feature.
-Only if the patina is "finished" after frequent use, then the manufacturing process of your FK1 knife is properly finished.
|Product weight:||0,55 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width × height ):||38,00 × 2,50 × 9,80 cm|