In urban warfare or the emergency service, while camping and survival training .... the trip to the mountains with a backpack ... or just because you "can if you want," in almost every imaginable life situation... the Breacher will do its job!
- Very durable blade with sufficient force to break things open
- Tough Tanto-tip
- Really hard to break carbon steel 1.2235 (also used for sharp swords)
- hardness approximately 59 HRC Rockwell
- Tough backend to force the Breacher into something
- Coarse saw to free the edges of broken windows from glass
- Really sharp blade with high cutting performance
The Breacher has a blade length over 12cm and in Germany can thus be carried out in the public readily accessible only with a socially-appropriate use. (For more information refer to the weapon law in your country) .
The Breacher is our first knife from the "SG-series"
For more information about the "SG-models" can be found here:
>>> Our Prices <<<
|Product weight:||0,67 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width × height ):||31,00 × 2,30 × 4,00 cm|