C:0,9% / Mangan:1,9%
- All-purpose knife steel
- Color if used in damascus steel: Black
- Hardness of approximately 62 HRC
- relatively easy to work with
- Recommended for all utility knife
- Perfect for sharpness levels B and C
- Great if used in damascus steel together with 75Ni8 and 1.2235
Important info: The Steel is soft annealed and comes to us in big sheets (about 2x1m). The sheets are cut for us into stripes of 40 to 60mm.
Because of the cutting process the steel may be a little twisted, but it is easy to bend it straight again by using your knee, a vice, or hammer and anvil.
|Product weight:||1,20 Kg|