If you start with the forging of knives and blades, this steel is the right choice!
- Hardness approximately 60 HRC
- Color if used in damascus: grey
- Indulgent while processing and hardening
- Hardening in clay produces subtle Hamon
- Advice for your first knife, machete and fencing swords
- Sharpness level B and C
Important info: The Steel is soft annealed and comes to us in big sheets (about 2x1m). The sheets are cut for us into stripes of 40 to 60mm.
Because of the cutting process the steel may be a little twisted, but it is easy to bend it straight again by using your knee, a vice, or hammer and anvil.
|Product weight:||2,08 Kg|